October 7, 2012

Lush

Long story short...I've been trying to snap myself out of my online shopping habit.  Therefore, I went to the mall.  The purpose?  A quest for some new Frye Boots.  I tried on enough pairs to find myself hot, cranky, and worn out.  I trudged through a couple different department stores but couldn't find a pair that made the purchase worth it.  Charlie Brown music played in my head in an Arrested Development fashion.  On my way back to the appropriate exit I shuffled past Lush, a handmade cosmetics store.  I popped inside, had some help, and ended up with some liquid lipstick in the shade of Strong

Lush Strong

So far, loving it. The perfect yellow based red.  Matte but not drying. Pigment heavy, so be precise during application.  Or, have some make-up remover on hand.  I'll let you know how my temperamentally dry lips react after long term wear.

Kisses for real! 

H

P.S.  Kind of loving that my lips now match my kitchen walls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP