May 24, 2012

m83 and me

Ahh, and what a dreamy evening it was. It is a rare occasion when a show is early enough so as to not compete with Arie's bedtime. Even rarer still to have him invite me to a show (usually it's the other way around). And while I do quite enjoy seeing a great performance all by my lonesome, there's nothing like having Hubby there by my side while swaying to some sweet tunes. M83 put on an incredible show and I'm glad we didn't miss it. They seemed so excited to be performing, which, to state the obvious, added so much to the experience. I imagine the next time they come, it will be to play an even larger venue (which would be well deserved). So I'm happy we were able to see them on a smaller scale.


m83


Here's a song from one of their older albums. They played it! I love it, and I love how it reminds me of Cocteau Twins.

Skin Of The Night by M83 on Grooveshark

Have you heard them? Which one's your favorite?
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP