November 24, 2012

My cool neighbors had a yard sale.

yard sale

Don't you love it when your neighbors have a yard sale?  I do, I love peeking at the things they're getting rid of.  It's a non-committal way to know them a bit better.  Well, recently our neighbors had a yard sale and 'get to know them better' we did.  Turns out they have a booth at the local antique mall and were looking to unload some of their wares in a different venue.  Which loosely translates into 'major score' for me.  Scarves for when I don't want to wash my hair, new lamp and clock for the nightstand, trays for party times, and random accessories. 

Yes.

Thanks for the stuff awesome neighbors!

-Eightch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP