November 9, 2012

The most amazing story.

Today, on a rare day off, I decided to traipse my way through the snowy weather and do one of my favorite things; see a movie.  I hadn't seen this preview prior to viewing the show and knew very little about the film.  I must say, I was on the edge of my seat!  This story is so unbelievable!  Okay okay, maybe the story wasn't that suspenseful, but I was really diggin' it.  If you are going to see the movie and as of yet know nothing of the story, I would recommend that you not watch the preview and head straight to the theater. However, if you are the type of person that isn't as concerned or can't wait when the preview is right here at your fingertips then here you go...the preview for Searching for Sugar Man.  Maybe at least consider pushing stop around the 1:06 mark.  After that, they begin to give away the ending.  You've been warned!


I saw the movie alone, therefore I'm in need of someone to share my opinion with. Drop me a line if you see the movie.  I want to talk.

-H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP