March 14, 2012

Springtime Spider Porch

The other day I had my first reminder that warm weather does exist.  While making my first trip from the house for the day, I stepped out onto my porch feeling suddenly weighed down by my coat and severely confined by my socks and shoes.  Happy to oblige Mother Nature, I quickly stepped back inside.  Shortly I reemerged, coatless and sandal clad.  As I hopped down my porch steps I remembered this, one of the early signs of spring I experienced last year.

spider porch

I know spiders aren't the first thing that come to mind when thinking about the signs of spring. But hey, renewal, rebirth. It all comes around for me every time the snow has melted. There's just something about spring I can't explain. I'm feeling inexplicably...giddy.

Love H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP