April 2, 2012

Twin Sister

Not too long ago, Twin Sister and I made a visit to Kilby Court on the same evening. I'm happy to report they've been added to the long list of incredible shows I've experienced at this amazing little venue.  After the show I picked up Color Your Life.  My record player and I have been enjoying it ever since.  I highly suggest you check out some of their smooth and mellow dancey tunes, which I have found lend themselves well to both feet and chair dancing. 

twin sister

Check out "All Around and Away We Go," one of my favorites from the album:

All Around and Away We Go by Twin Sister on Grooveshark

Enjoy!

Kisses, H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP