June 15, 2012

Friends Forever

Recently my dear friend Brittany shared some exciting news...she will soon be moving to Chicago!  Though I'll miss her terribly, I'm so happy for her, and am happy to share I have already been invited for a summer trip!  But I digress.  When Brittany told me she was leaving I knew I wanted to send her on her way with a reminder of home.  Being an amateur silversmith, I knew I wanted to make something for her.  UTAH BRACELET!   I also knew once I had made hers I would definitely be needing one for myself as well.  UTAH BRACELETS!  With plans to have dinner with Brittany and Hilary (the three of us have had some amazing times together over the years), the choice was quickly made.  FRIENDSHIP UTAH BRACELETS!

Utah Bracelets
Triple Utahs
I really wanted to keep them all for myself, but I think they look much better on the three of us.
friends and friends
An oldie but goodie.                                                                                                                                       Utah triplets.

It was great to catch up, you two.  Wear them with pride!  I can't wait for more adventures.

Love you both,

H

P.S., I would like to dedicate "Friends Forever" by Zack Attack to you.  I wanted to post the video here for you, but it was too horrible to finish.  So I'll just link it for you, don't feel like you need to see it through to the end.  It's the thought that counts, right?

2 comments:

Katie August 23, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

Those bracelets are adorable! is there any way I could have you make some for my bridal party? How much would you charge?

shh August 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM  

Katie! I would be honored. I'll email you directly so we can talk details!
-Heather

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP