June 19, 2012

Polaroid Land Camera

Look what I got! What a way to start the day.  I've been waiting and waiting...

Look what I got!
Let's open it!
Let's open it!
Thanks Kaylah, for turning me on to the Film Photography Project.  I had been eying a land camera in an antique shop the very weekend she posted about her own land camera.  I didn't really trust my ability to figure out whether or not it was in working condition, so I passed it up.  But Film Photography Project tests out their cameras, and even include an instructional video so I was in!  Sometimes the coincidences of the world truly mystify me. 

I can't wait to shoot some instant film.  Updates and photos to come!

Kisses,
Eightch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP