June 21, 2012

Coffee Cubes and Milk

Not too long ago, my friend Heather C pinned a photo of coffee ice cubes in a glass of milk. That was all I needed to see. Soon I had my very own tray of frozen coffee cubes. I popped a few of them into a glass and poured in some milk. I snapped a photo before I drank any, even though it was tough to postpone my first taste.

Coffee Cubes and Milk

Amazing!  I'm drinking one as I write this.  I must say, I'm still loving my new ice cube trays (I also used them here).  They definitely made this little concoction much easier to create.  Hmmmm, suddenly I'm having more ideas for these trays. 

Try it out!  Let me know what you think.

-Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP