July 17, 2012

Inspiration | Wedding

The countdown is on - my wedding is coming up faster than anticipated. There's been debating over invitations, food, suits, music, glass vs. bamboo, etc.  I've battled my people-pleaser ways, politely sticking to my guns to make sure it's a day the BF (is it weird I refuse to refer to him as 'fiance?') and I will truly enjoy with our friends and family.

I've tried to stay off wedding boards because they give me anxiety, so I found a few things I loved and decided to roll with it... 
Wedding Inspiration
Oh yeah, a few weeks ago I decided to make my wedding dress. I've made plenty of dresses in my time, but never have I perfected the fit in muslin first. So there's really nothing more than this goin' on around these parts...

funny gifs

Honestly, give me some clues as to what I should be doing this summer other than sewing?

signing off with my pin-pricked fingers,
stace

1 comments:

Edward Appleby July 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM  

So cute! I love the peach cake, the flower basket, all of it! And I can not wait to see your hand made dress. P.S., give that little kitteh a break every now and then.

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP