July 12, 2012

Rearview Shades

When I was just a little gal I liked to eat Raisin Bran.  I still do, in fact I had the generic version for breakfast this morning.  But that is neither here nor there.  Luckily for little girl Heather, Parents bought name brand bran.  And on one of those name brand boxes of Raisin Bran was an offer to send away for some free Rearview Shades (which I found available for CURRENT purchase over on ebay, believe it or not).  So send away I did!  It was the only free cereal box item I ever sent away for, and I'm proud to say I utilized those babies (along with my little brother's plastic periscope) for some major covert ops.  I have great memories attached to my rearview shades, so when I came across this spy lens attachment over at Photojojo, I couldn't resist.

spy lens arrives
spy lens

I've played around with it a bit. It will definitely take some practice before I'm ready to share some shots, but spy practice I shall! While perusing the Photojojo store I also came across these cell phone camera lenses. Specifically macro/wide angle, fisheye, and 2X telephoto. Yes please.

phone lenses arrive
magnetic phone camera lenses
I'm super excited to play with my new gadgets. But watch out! If a weird lady is jostling to stand right next to you, pointing her camera forward, and you can't for the life of you figure out what she's trying to take a picture of because there's nothing remotely interesting in front of you to look at, it might just be ME taking a picture of YOU!

Beware!

H

P.S.  When you order from Photojojo, make sure to watch out for stowaways!
photojojo stowaway

1 comments:

Unknown August 31, 2013 at 6:34 AM  

I int the fisheye lens :) how much?

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP