April 15, 2012

March Hangs On

So, it's April. But March is working it's bestest to stay relevant, presenting us with an all too recent snow storm that April would never have willingly allowed. This little calendar battle is causing me to have some difficulties during outfit planning. Therefore, I have found that a slight bit of layering remains a must. I would love to have this outfit at my disposal (hmm...perhaps a future thrift adventure is in order?). Until it manifests itself in my closet, the following mantra will be on mental repeat: Dear universe, please help me to find affordable versions of these pieces. Please let me wear this outfit to an amazing outdoor concert. Amen.

Sinceres, Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP