April 12, 2012

Marshmallow Sunset

Remember when Hubby gave me these?  Well, I had many different ideas concerning how best to enjoy them...and then this happened:

tea collage


The discovery of this incredible drink subsequently led to the end of my marshmallows, one cup at a time, so I never ended up trying out my other ideas.  Oh well! 

I would like to thank the insightful employee I encountered at The Tea Grotto.  After listening to me explain my plans to enjoy my new rose flavored marshmallows in a hot cup of tea, she suggested an Ayurvedic Balancing blend.  It proved to be exactly the taste I was aiming for.  In fact, it may have become one of my new favorites, with or without the marshmallows!

Forever yours,
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP