May 16, 2012

Car Window

Over the past few Saturdays I've found myself involved in seemingly spontaneous afternoon errand marathons. As I've looped myself in circles around the city, my eyes have been treated to many enjoyable moments. I don't know what it is exactly, but something about starting this blog has changed the way I'm experiencing my surroundings. Whatever the motivation may be, I've certainly been keeping my camera close at hand.  Here are just a few bits I've recently appreciated.

car window
car window 2

Believe it or not, these came from the same day! Modified machines abounded.  Don't worry though, these photos were taken at three serendipitous stop lights and one leisurely stop sign, respectively. 

Here's to more! And more to come!

H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP