May 15, 2012

These Days

Floral & Feet

These days I've been planning my wedding, managing the build out and move of my 40+ person office, and nursing my sick boyfriend back to health. My little stress reliever has been #whatshouldwecallme. It's a silly pick me up that gets me laughing my head off, and right now, these two sum me up quite accurately:

When my friend swings by without telling me, and my apartment is a mess.
When the waiter puts the bread basket in front of me at a restaurant.

Thank goodness sweet Heather has been up to task, she's the best.  What internet addiction keeps you calm in a blur of crazy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP