May 17, 2012

Summer Shows

The Salt Lake City Twilight Concert Series was recently announced and I'm excited for the great shows they've lined up.  Outdoor concerts in the evening are my FAVORITE, and my ideal, moneydon'tmeanathing outfit for the occasion would look a lot like this...

Summer Concerts

Thakoon cotton blouseSwashCurrent/Elliott capri jeansBertie strappy sandalsMini handbagKaren Walker Eyewear 

For the first time in 25 years, the promoters are charging a small fee for attendees.  For someone who has gone free for 10+ years, I'm not complaining.  10 years!  Kinda freakydeaky how time flies... 

Twilight Concert Series 2009
Heather and I with our friend Ann at a Twilight show in 2009.



I'm looking forward to M.Ward and DeVotchKa.   Yay for summer fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP