August 10, 2012

Last Peach

Today I was not going to eat the last peach from my tree.  I was going to eat the second to last peach. But the second to last peach had an earwig in it.  So I ate the last peach. 

last peach

Goodbye friends, you were there every morning when I woke up and every night when I got home late.  You will be longed for.

Until next year, peaches.

Heather

P.S. It's true, I debated titling this post Eat a Peach.  But it didn't quite fit.  So my Six Feet Under homies are just going to need to know that yes, every time I ate a peach off my tree I was indeed thinking of Eat a Peach, thus increasing my satisfaction with every sweet bite.

P.P.S.  Six Feet Under is my favorite show of all time.  Of all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP