August 11, 2012

Spy Lens Splashings

Well, I've been doing a bit of spying.  I must tell you, this lens attachment is not necessarily a breeze to master.  But I will not give up!  I'm practicing my mental geometry, searching out ninety degree angles, invading peoples' space, unknowingly halting foot traffic.  To say the least, I've probably made a few people uncomfortable.  Oh well.

arts fest spy lense splashings

I took these shots during the Utah Arts Festival.  It was a great place for some good old fashioned people bothering watching.  I did hear someone pass by and say, as I was intently pointing my camera straight ahead into a wall, "What is she taking a picture of?" I laughed at the absurdity of my posturing, at the secret I was hoping to keep, and snapped away. I'm pretty sure I would never have gotten these shots had I been aiming my camera straight at these happy kiddos.

Here's to more!

Eightch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP