November 18, 2012

Shedd Aquarium

The Shedd Aquarium

As you may have noticed in my Tilt-Shift Chicago post, Brittany and I really packed it in during my week in Chicago.  After an amazing visit to The Bean, we took a very long walk over to the Shedd Aquarium.  I was super excited to visit the aquarium, and even more delighted when I found out we would be able to see their special Jellies exhibit.  Here are some of the highlights from our visit.

lone jellyfish
jellyfish 3
shark
cluster
shedd 4
Of all the strange and amazingly unique creatures we encountered during our visit, these two may have been the most elusive.  Pretty sure they were on to me, glad I could get a shot before I scared them away.

strange creatures

If you are ever in the area, I would absolutely recommend you visit the Shedd Aquarium. A bit of advice...check out the schedule early so you can make sure to get there in time for some of their special shows.  I would even recommend the long walk from The Bean.  It was such a beautiful day to be out in Chicago.

me

I could have watched those Jellies for hours.  Part of me wants to start a new type of therapy during which you just sit and stare at jellyfish as they move through the water.  Pretty sure those suckers could help me get through some of my issues.  So peaceful.  Perhaps it's time for a new career. 

Cheers,

-H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP