November 15, 2012

Dreamy Diana

It's been a little bit since my last mention of Photojojo.  I've slowed down on the purchasing in order to spend some quality time with the items I've already had them send my way.  With that said, I've been having some fun lately with my Dirty Dreamy Diana lens, a plastic lens for my digital Canon.  I ordered this little lomographic beauty a handful of months back.  And since then she's nestled herself in quite nicely amongst my super secret spy lens and my camera phone lenses. I've been using her here and there and lately have figured it's time for her to take a more prominent place in my lens rotation.  Here's a look back at the day she arrived on my doorstep.

dreamy diana arrives
dreamy diana boxes
dreamy diana contents
dreamy diana lens

Here's one little test shot I took on the day of its arrival.  I've already been snapping a few more here and there, so pretty soon I'm hoping to have more to share.  This is a picture of a painting that used to hang on the wall in the basement of the home of my Dutch grandparents.  The other is a gift from my mother-in-law, which was originally a gift to her Dutch in-laws. 

lomography

Sigh, dreamy indeed.

More to come,

-Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP