July 24, 2012

The Future of the Ghost

A while back I was invited to take some photos while The Future of the Ghost were doing some studio recording for their album, A Blessing For Your Heart.  It's an incredible album, I find myself humming these tunes on a regular basis.  I was all geared up to crack my knuckles, get out the correction tape, and try my hand at typing my first review-ish/description type thingy, but then I stumbled across this article and figured those interested would be better off reading it instead.  If you read the article, then you know the band has a history of taking a hiatus here and there.  Well, they're currently on hiatus.  But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them any time you please.  So check out some photos, then listen to a couple of their songs (linked at the bottom of the post).

reflection
future of the ghost-blue shoes
will and cathy
cathy profile
Cathy Foy
future of the ghost key
He's got a shakey face.


Seeing Love Is Like A Matador played live is one of my favorite things.  

P.S., remember when I had these bangs?
heather and will
Hope you enjoyed!
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP