August 14, 2012

Leonardoing

Arie and I have a pretty good routine for spending time together.  Weeknights are spent helping each other make dinner and decompressing from the work day.  On the weekends we generally head out for a bite to eat and then head home to watch a movie or spend time outside with the pup.  Budget and relationship friendly!  But for the past long while I've been thinking it would be fun for each of us to plan some date nights as surprises for each other.  With that said, I've made a date night envelope in which a little cash is put aside so I can be prepared for when it's my turn to treat.  I've been having a good time putting some intention into our dating life.  Back when the snow was still falling (gasp! guess it's time to plan another one!) I took husband out on a Groupon date.  For a few months prior I kept an eye out for some good deals that could be traded in for a surprise evening out on the town.  Anyhoo, after enjoying some amazing bbq at Pat's, we headed over to The Leonardo.  The Leonardo is "a contemporary museum that explores the unexpected ways that science, technology, art, and creativity connect."  We had a great time and especially enjoyed the hands on and interactive elements available for exploration.

Leonardo Self Portraits
Leonardo Green Screen

Got any great date night ideas?  I'm all ears!

H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP