September 26, 2012

Summer Fun

Between work, wedding planning and making my own wedding dress, it feels like I spent my entire summer indoors.  I've finally had enough down time to sort through everything else in my life that is not wedding related; mail, stacks of paper work and tons of photo files.  Thank god for photos because they do document life, and remind you of the little things the memory might miss.  I didn't get out of town, but I did get around. 

summer parks
swimming at East Canyon Reservior | teaching Little to fetch | badmiton in Liberty Park | sunset in the city
concerts n birthdays
Head & the Heart, The Shins at Red Butte Garden | An unusual wedding themed birthday party
summer hike
creepy spider on a hike up Millcreek Canyon | golden hour photographs with bad hair (and bad posture) | cloudy sunset | mountain pines
baseball birthday
boy's birthday at the Bee's baseball game, wrapped up with fireworks at dusk 

Not so shabby summer, not so shabby.

hugs,
stacey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about shh...

Stacey and Heather House is a place of music, food, photos, style, and all the little things that make for a rich life.





FOLLOW

Follow abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP